Michael's Traveling


Serving Snohomish and King Counties, Washington State

Michael’s Traveling Notary General Services

The following is a list of common documents that we notarize, but we are not limited to these!

  • Adoption Paperwork
  • Application for Birth Certificate
  • Vital Records Authorization Form
  • Affidavit of Household Members
  • Advance Health Care Directive
  • Affidavit for Change of Name
  • Affidavit of Support
  • Power of Attorney
    (General, Special, or Durable)
  • Certification of Identity
  • Affidavit of Un-Athorized Use
    (for lost, stolen credit cards)
  • Application for Passport
  • Copy Certifications for Passport
  • Authorization for Foreign Travel w/Minor
  • Bill of Sale for Motor Vehicle
  • Vehicle VIN Verifications
  • Lein Affidavit
  • Property Damage Release
  • School / College Transcripts
  • Degree / Training Certificates
  • Recommendation Letters
  • Personal Loan Contracts
  • Deed of Trust
  • Grant Deed
  • Quit Claim Deed
  • Trusts / Transfer Deed
  • Trust Certification
  • Name / Signature Affidavit
  • Sales / Rental Agreements
  • Financial Contracts / Loans
  • Wills / Living Wills


In order to notarize your documents, please have ready a government-issued identification with photo such as a driver’s license, passport or military ID. Please check the expiration date to be certain the card is still valid. Social Security Cards are not acceptable forms of identification, as they have no photograph.

<< Back to Notary Services